OTTHON CENTRUM’S CASH MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS
Otthon Centrum pays particular attention to all cash movements, in order to support the safety of our clients.
What are the titles for money transfers received by Otthon Centrum staff from clients?
- At the time of concluding the assignment contract, for the cost of obtaining the title deed.
- An amount dedicated as a security for the written purchase proposal.
- As a partial settlement, in the case of an accepted purchase proposal.
- As assignment fee for a successful sale and purchase contract.
What amount can be received by Otthon Centrum staff and how do they handle it?
- The current fee for obtaining the title deed.
- In the case of a purchase proposal, the minimum amount is HUF 100,000, the maximum is 2.5%+VAT of the purchase price offered in the proposal.
- In the case of an accepted purchase proposal, we transfer that amount to the owner of the property and it shall count towards the purchase price when the sale and purchase contract is signed.
- In the case of a rejected purchase proposal, we immediately return the amount received to the buyer, unless a new proposal is formulated, from the same buyer for the same property.
- The amount of the assignment fee, as specified in the assignment contract.
The settlement of the assignment fee may take place in two installments, in the case of an accepted purchase proposal. The first portion is due upon acceptance, the outstanding portion at the time when the sale and purchase contract is signed.
Who are the persons entitled to receive money, under any title, from our clients?
The franchise partner involved in that transaction, an office manager or a contracted adviser of Otthon Centrum.
Where shall the money transfer take place?
- The amount transferred for the purpose of the title deed, at the location where the assignment is signed.
- The amount dedicated as a security for the purchase proposal, in the office of Otthon Centrum, in each case.
- The assignment fee is payable at the location where the sale and purchase contract is signed.
Cash movements are documented in each and every case. We request you to pay particular attention to the correctness of the documents.
Thank you for having read our information note; if you have further questions, please contact our client service.